Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Intuition

Intuition: Jewel: I think I have always felt like this song was a sell out. It has a catchy tune, but I don't care for it.

Better: Regina Spektor: I felt like I should keep this song, It would be a good song for cleaning around the house. One Star.

Holiday From Real: Jacks Mannequin: Warning, swearing in this one. I do like this song, it has a smooth sound, and sometimes you need a holiday from the real life. One Star.

You're The Ultimate: Lindsay Lohan: That's right. I have this cd. Not Ashamed. While this one seems like a sell out too... it works for me. Especially on my cheesy girlie music mix... It makes me think of jumping on the couches, singing into hair brushes, girlie slumber party, I must keep it! One Star!

Reasons to Love You: Meiko: Another good one for dancing in the kitchen, singing along to in the shower, in the car, everywhere. It's cute, it's light and simple, and it's love. Her voice is melodic and makes you want to sing along, to try to slide your voice. Three Stars for it's simplicity and hypnotizing qualities.

Back In Time: Pit Bull: I love this song. I love the addition of the song from Dirty Dancing, I like the hip hop on top of it, I just think it is fun and a great song to pump you up! Three Stars.

The Boy's Gone: Jason Mraz: I find this song to be soothing and calm. I enjoyed it, made me want to dance a little too, it's got a good bolero or west coast swing type feeling to it for me. Two Stars.

So Fresh: Will Smith: Well, I've decided I should go through all of Will's songs and do a pre cut... cause this song was too fresh for me... cut... I also decided to cut: I'm Comin, Freakin' It, Da Butta, La Fiesta, Who Am I, Afro Angel, Pump Me Up, Can You Feel Me, Potnas, No More, Uuhhh.  I did keep some songs, I will play those as they come up!

Sugar Rush: A*Teens: sickingly sweet, but I still love it. It's one that makes me smile when it comes on during a random play (like today!) So I give it One Star.

Ghost Of A Good Thing: Dashboard Confessional: Ahh, classic Dashboard... I love this song. I struggle to say "Ghosts" but like to try with this song. Hauntingly beautiful as most Dashboard songs are, makes me think of high school, driving, and that one boy I'd sit in the parking lot with talking about our lives listening to DC and the time that he tried to confess his love to me and I didn't want to hear it...


10 Songs in this Post

1 comment:

  1. I think I've got a Meiko pandora station. Added

    Oh Dashboard, there was a time, a moody time where I played a lot of them.

    I didn't add too much from this playlist.

    ReplyDelete