Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Music Review 2

Mittens: Carly Rae Jepson: This song caught my attention just because it was so cheesy... I fell for you like crazy ( and I always hear glue here... haha) I have been obsessed with watching the worst and most cheesy Christmas movies on Hallmark and Lifetime, and I think this was a song from one of those... it is perfect... perfectly cheesy. 3 Stars, it's catchy!

I had someone recommend some T-Swift Christmas music.. but I am not so sure myself.
Christmas Must Be Something More: I was expecting something more from this song... Not sure I will keep this one.
Christmases When You Were Here: sounds like she is trying too hard to make her voice catch at times, this one just sounds like a reason for her to write a song about how she's broken up with and it happens to be Christmas. Don't like.
Last Christmas: I am not a huge fan of this song, and it seems like a follow up for the last song... Not sure I can even make it through the song...
Silent Night: No. I do not like this version.
White Christmas: Already sounds too country for me, and I mentioned this is one of my favorite songs and I am very picky about remakes... not impressed.

My personal thought, don't spend your money on Taylor Swift's Christmas Album.


No comments:

Post a Comment