Friday, April 12, 2013

Recent Downloads

Because of this dance (you have to watch the back story.. I was crying. She's legally blind, but has a dance internship at Julliard... and is incredible.) I had to get the song, Stars by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. And after having listened to that song, I saw another that I thought I might like cause I typically enjoy songs about Paris, and Paris (Ooh La La) was what I wanted. Part of the background music sounds familiar but I don't know from where...

Love on Top, Beyonce: I love the power behind this song, she seems to attack the song, but it is so good, catchy, and fun.

ZZ Ward's whole CD, Til The Casket Drops

Some free songs, Running for Cover: Ivan and Alyosha and then Dark to Light: Telekinesis

Reviews to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment