Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hundred

Kingdom Celebration: Tangled: While I do not normally enjoy this type of song from a movie soundtrack... I am okay with this one and love Tangled so I decided to keep it. It's magical and light. One Star.

Hundred: The Fray: Very slow to start and I am not sure if I am going to like it, its a lot slower than I am expecting. I do enjoy the strong piano in it, makes me think this is a song from a Twilight Soundtrack! I am wondering if this is an acoustic version of the song, the quality isn't too great and I am not sure where I got it from! I am liking it more as the song goes on. I'm intrigued and want to listen to it again another time to know how I feel about it. One Star.

Last Goodbye: Jeff Buckley: Not sure where this song came from, his voice wasn't what I was expecting, but I like it! They lyrics are interesting and I am content listening. Unexpected instruments, seems like a more mellow Dave Matthews, I am really enjoying it. Two Stars.

O. Lover: Jason Mraz:  ...I am not feeling this. I don't appreciate the bongo drums here?
 I don't understand some of the lyrics. Cut.

Sugar Rush Showdown: Henry Jackman, Wreck It Ralph Soundtrack: I got this mostly for my husband, and as long as he has a copy I will cut it. I loved the movie, but don't totally love this...

Feel So Close: Calvin Harris: First one on this list to be a current song! I like the music and it is an easy pop song. Two Stars.

The Chemicals Between Us: Bush: I must admit, I've had a crush on Gavin Rossdale for awhile. But, I mainly have some of his stuff because of a guy named "Devo" I adored. I wanted to prove to him my versatility and alternative side. I do like this song, its sounds electric and watery at the same time, A great 90's alternative song. One Star.

1901: Phoenix: I think this is a light and fun song, easy to sing along to, and a good summer kind of tune. Two Stars.

Unforgiven: Fefe Dobson: I kind of like this one, it is angsty and bitter, a fun one to try to sing along to... but I kind of don't feel like I need to keep it.

Until You're Mine: Demi Lovato: Ahh, it starts off so whiny... haha I also kind of like this one, and feel like its so good for a girlie pop mix... but I know I have other songs of hers that will stay and be great on that, so I can cut this one.

Reasons Why: Rachel Yamagata: There is something about her voice, it seems a little unfinished... It sounds like a song for when you're feeling melancholy, need to sip some tea and just be. One Star.


No comments:

Post a Comment