Saturday, November 9, 2013

SoundHound

I kind of wish I could get paid by SoundHound because I do use their app ALL.THE.TIME.

I used it many times this week to catch the names of some songs I heard on the radio, then I took a screen shot so I can download the song!

Changing Of The Seasons: Two Door Cinema Club: I was surprised but not at the same time to find out it was this band, I recently bought and entire album by them and it seems like I might have another to get soon! They just have a smooth sound and I just find myself really digging it. 3 Stars.

If So: Atlas Genius: Another smooth song, I love the chorus the most. This is a foot tappin kind of song. 2 stars.

Miss Jackson: Panic! At the Disco: This song reminds me a lot of Fall Out Boy, but I am just addicted to the chorus in this song. When I'm in the car you can find me hitting the steering wheel along to this song. There is some language issues I have, but I do like the song. 3 Stars.

Slow Down: Selena Gomez: Its such a fun girlie song! "You know I'm good at mouth to mouth resuscitation" Ha! It has some fun pops and I like when it does slow down a little. I think it would be a good song to dance around to. 4 Stars (at least until it is overplayed and I hate it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment